Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Jerome's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $37,048 in 2016, compared to $40,311 in Idaho;
- increased 14.8 percent between 2010 and 2016;
- increased 55.9 percent since 1969 when it was $19,596;
- increased 5.0 percent in the 1970s, increased 33.0 percent in the 1980s, increased 10.7 percent in the 1990s, and decreased 1.6 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 22nd - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2016.