Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Jerome's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $37,890 in 2015, compared to $38,876 in Idaho;
- increased 19.9 percent between 2010 and 2015;
- increased 55.9 percent since 1969 when it was $19,187;
- increased 5.0 percent in the 1970s, increased 33.0 percent in the 1980s, increased 10.7 percent in the 1990s, and decreased 1.6 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 14th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2015.