Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Idaho's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $45,968 in 2019, compared to $56,490 in the U.S.;
- increased 20.7 percent between 2010 and 2019;
- increased 58.5 percent since 1969 when it was $23,350;
- increased 13.2 percent in the 1970s, increased 14.7 percent in the 1980s, increased 20.0 percent in the 1990s, increased 0.6 percent in the 2000s, and increased 22.7 percent in the 2010s;
- ranked 43rd - from highest to lowest - out of the 50 states in 2019.