Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Idaho's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $43,901 in 2018, compared to $54,446 in the U.S.;
- increased 17.3 percent between 2010 and 2018;
- increased 58.5 percent since 1969 when it was $22,935;
- increased 13.2 percent in the 1970s, increased 14.7 percent in the 1980s, increased 20.0 percent in the 1990s, and increased 0.6 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 43rd - from highest to lowest - out of the 50 states in 2018.