Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Idaho's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $38,876 in 2015, compared to $48,719 in the U.S.;
- increased 11.3 percent between 2010 and 2015;
- increased 58.8 percent since 1969 when it was $21,921;
- increased 13.2 percent in the 1970s, increased 14.7 percent in the 1980s, increased 19.1 percent in the 1990s, and decreased 0.1 percent in the 2000s;
- ranked 44th - from highest to lowest - out of the 50 states in 2015.