Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Franklin's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $46,951 in 2021, compared to $56,560 in Idaho;
- increased 29.9 percent between 2010 and 2020;
- increased 47.4 percent since 1969 when it was $21,475;
- decreased 2.4 percent in the 1970s, increased 15.7 percent in the 1980s, increased 78.3 percent in the 1990s, increased 10.3 percent in the 2000s, and increased 19.9 percent in the 2010s;
- ranked 32nd - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2021.