Per capita income is the “mean” or average income received by individuals, that is, total income divided by total number of people. Here, we provide information on real per capita income, which means the data have been adjusted for inflation.
Boundary's per capita income, adjusted for inflation...
- was $39,272 in 2020, compared to $48,759 in Idaho;
- increased 14.9 percent between 2010 and 2020;
- increased 25.5 percent since 1969 when it was $22,806;
- decreased 4.8 percent in the 1970s, increased 3.0 percent in the 1980s, increased 70.5 percent in the 1990s, increased 21.2 percent in the 2000s, and increased 14.8 percent in the 2010s;
- ranked 40th - from highest to lowest - out of the 44 counties in 2020.